Coatings, refers to the coating on the surface of the object under certain conditions can form a thin film and protection, decoration or other special functions (insulation, anti-rust, anti-mildew, heat resistance, etc.) of a class of liquid or solid mate
I. Introduction of coatings
Coatings, refers to the coating on the surface of the object under certain conditions can form a thin film and protection, decoration or other special functions (insulation, anti-rust, anti-mildew, heat resistance, etc.) of a class of liquid or solid materials.
II. Coating classification
1. According to the form of coating: can be divided into water-based coating, solvent coating, powder coating, high solid coating, etc.;
2. According to the construction method, it can be divided into brush coating, spray coating, roller coating, dip coating, electrophoretic coating, etc.;
3. According to the construction process, it can be divided into primer, middle coat, top coat, and finishing coat, etc.;
4. According to the functions, It can be divided into non-stick coating, teflon coating, decorative coating, anti-corrosion coating, conductive coating, anti-rust coating, high-temperature coating, temperature indicator coating, heat insulation coating, fire retardant coating, waterproof coating, etc.;
5. According to its usage, it can be divided into architectural coating, canned coating, automobile coating, aircraft coating, home appliance coating, wood coating, bridge coating, plastic coating, paper coating, etc.;
6. Household paint can be divided into interior wall paint, exterior wall paint, wood paint, metal paint and floor paint;
7. According to the film performance, it can be divided into anti-corrosive paint, insulating paint, conductive paint, heat-resistant paint, etc.;
8. The film-forming substances can be divided into alkyd, epoxy, chlorinated rubber, acrylic acid, polyurethane, ethylene, etc.
III. Coating complete set
1. Eight production line systems:
Powder and liquid feeding system; Pulping system; Paint adjusting, material discharging and filtration system; Filling system; Cooling system; Piping system; Electrical control system; Operation platform,
Complete set of automatic coating equipment, High intelligence, high efficiency, super refinement; Outstanding performance. Suitable for mass production; The annual production of design coating can be from 1000 tons to 100,000 tons. Different configuration can be provided according to process and output; The equipment can independently complete the whole process of vacuum feeding, dispersing, grinding and refining, cooling, paint mixing, filtration and semi-automatic filling. High degree of automation, safety, economic, environmental protection.
2. Main equipment
(1) powder and liquid feeding system: pneumatic powder conveying, screw conveying and liquid conveying system.
(2) coating dispersing machine, realizing pre-dispersing, stirring, high speed dispersing, adjusting paint, adjusting color, having good adaptability to medium and high viscosity and thixotropic materials, especially high speed and fast for mass production.
(3) grinding machine, is a wet grinding equipment, suitable for coating, ink, pigment, color paste, cosmetics, pesticides, medicine and other industries with high fineness requirements.
(4) paint kettle, kettle agitator can be made into paddle, frame, anchor, etc., are generally low speed operation.
(5) coating filling machine, mainly filling machine in a small class of products, from the degree of automation, it can divide into semi-automatic filling machine and automatic filling production line. According to the nature of filling materials, there are explosion-proof filling machine and ordinary filling machine.
3. Flow chart of waterborne coating production
Traditional equipment is usually composed of disperser, horizontal mill and mixer. To achieve the desired fineness, multiple cycles of grinding are usually required after dispersion. This kind of craft chooses single equipment , investment is little, suitable for small batch production.