It is a substance with good bonding properties. The act of attaching objects to surface by means of adhesion and cohesion. Adhesive also known as adhesive agents, glue, boning agents etc many types, such as hardening glue, sealant, waterproof glue, firepr
I. adhesive introduction
It is a substance with good bonding properties. The act of attaching objects to surface by means of adhesion and cohesion. Adhesive also known as adhesive agents, glue, boning agents etc many types, such as hardening glue, sealant, waterproof glue, fireproof glue.
II. adhesive classification
1. According to the application method, it can be divided into thermosetting type, hot-melt type, room temperature solidification type, pressure sensitive type, etc.
2. It can be divided into structural, non-structural or special adhesives according to the application objects. Polyacrylate, polymethacrylate, methanol and other thermoplastic adhesives; There are also modified multicomponent adhesives such as phenolic-epoxy.
3. According to the curing form, it can be divided into four types: solvent volatilization type, emulsion type, reaction type and hot melt type.
4. Synthetic chemists often like to classify adhesives by the chemical composition of adhesives.
5. It is divided into organic and inorganic categories according to the main components.
6. According to appearance classification, can be divided into liquid, paste and solid three categories.
7. Classification by component: one-component, two-component, reactive type.
III, adhesive equipment
1. Production line consists of: powder and liquid feeding system; Pulping system; Filtration filling system; Mainly for the selection of hybrid equipment
2. Main equipment
According to the viscosity of the choice of different mixing equipment, it has planetary mixer, concentric two-axis dispersion mixer, paddle mixer, butterfly mixer and three or more axis mixing.
The powder feeding system mostly adopts semi-automatic feeding, such as vacuum feeding, etc. The type selection is conducted according to the amount of powder and physical characteristics (packing density, etc.).