Suspension agent refers to the preparation of the solid pesticide with particles less than 4 microns evenly dispersed in water, the international code is SC. Suspending agent can be divided into water suspending agent and oil suspending agent . Water s
Pesticide production line, with suspension agent as an example:
I. brief introduction to suspending agent
Antiprecipitant generally refers to suspension agent, also known as thick suspension agent, flow agent, water suspension agent, glue suspension agent. The solid pesticides and additives that are insoluble in water are ground and dispersed in the suspension in the water medium. The continuous phase is water.
II. ink classification
Suspending agent is divided into water suspending agent and oil suspending agent . Water suspending agent is water as solvent. Oil suspension agent is the main solvent of oil, without water. Commonly used oil is vegetable oil, such as corn oil, rapeseed oil. It also uses synthetic oils.
III. the characteristics of suspending agent
Fine particle size, general particle size of 0.1 ~ 3 μm, high suspension rate, better efficacy than wettable powder; No organic solvent, less volatile, low toxicity, safe for human and animal; Non-flammable, safe to store and transport, can be sprayed by aircraft. In order to prevent product decomposition, precipitation, caking, freezing, etc., need to add stabilizer, antifreeze, etc.
Iv. Suspension agent set
1. Eight production line systems:
Powder and liquid feeding system; Emulsified dispersion system; Grinding system; Hybrid system; Filling system; Piping system; Electrical control system; Operation platform,
Complete set of automatic suspending agent equipment, High intelligence, high efficiency, super - fine superior performance. Suitable for mass production; The designed annual output can range from 500 tons to 50,000 tons. Different configuration can be provided according to process and output; High degree of automation, safety, economic, environmental protection.
2. Main equipment
(1) powder and liquid feeding system: pneumatic powder conveying, screw conveying and liquid conveying system.
(2) emulsifying and dispersing machine, pre-dispersing and stirring.
(3) grinding machine is a wet grinding equipment to refine particles.
(4) paint kettle, the agitator for the paint kettle can be made into paddle type, frame type, anchor type, etc., generally running at a low speed.
(5) filling machine, mainly a small category of filling machine products, from the degree of automation. It can divide into semi-automatic filling machine and automatic filling production line.